Our usual action packed group for 5-11 year olds on Sunday mornings can't happen in person at the moment, but instead, we have YouTube videos, Zoom discussions and printable activities to help us learn more about the good news of Jesus. If you want to get involved then please do email Aaron, our Youth and Children's worker.
Week 7: The Last Supper
This term we'll be using a book called Meals with Jesus. It is a discipleship guide for all the family (age 3 to 103) with some great Sunday morning studies to do alongside devotions on at home.
Printable activities 28th February 2021
- Activity A - for younger children
- Activity B - for older children
- Also bring a bible, paper and pens,
Printable activities from previous weeks
- Memory verse bookmarks with our memory verse (Ephesians 2:8) on them, for the children to colour in as we go;
- At Home with Zach Activity A and Activity B;
- Best seat in the house Craft, Activity A, or Activity B.
- At Mary and Martha's Activity A or Activity B
- Big Picnic Activity A and Activity B
- Supper at Simon's Activity A and Activity B.
- Lunch with Levi Activity A and Activity B
- Ephesians 2:8 memory verse colouring
Setting up Meals with Jesus at home
Here is what to do:
Take a look at our video from last time
Meals with Jesus
Wondering what this series is about? Take a look at the video below.